2014 has been an exciting year for us. We introduced updates to our platform, welcomed new clients and changed office space. Here’s a quick overview of what happened at Multipub this last year.
- We moved to a new office.
- We’ve been quietly working on a major rebranding project and will be rolling out a new logo and website in 2015. We can’t wait to share it with you!
- We added a hosted shopping cart as a Mult-e-commerce option.
- Multipub users can now track subscribers’ engagement levels.
- We launched a TDE solution.
- A new “Create Products” API allows users to automatically add products in Multipub.
- We introduced complex passwords requirements and the capability to add barcodes to renewals.
- Multipub has the capability to manage subscribers with only an email address (as opposed to a complete mailing address).
- At your request, we increased the field lengths for name and address fields to 80 characters. This is especially helpful when integrating with third party systems like Salesforce.com.
- Support services for Authorize.net CIM were added.
- Four new clients went live on Multipub: The Rochester Business Journal, the Indianapolis Business Journal, The Surfer’s Journal and The World Bank.
- We completed ePublishing integrations for both the Indianapolis Business Journal and AHC Media.
- We signed new contracts with American Recycler News, New Moon Girl and others.