New Moon Girls magazine is primarily read by girls between the ages of 8 and 14. Because of this, they needed to tie parents, who were purchasing the magazine, along with any other gift givers, to the appropriate account. They also wanted to collect the girls’ names and birthdates, so they could provide secure access to a private, online community.
Client Name: New Moon Girl Media
Reason(s) for Software: Managed complex subscriber/reader arrangements
We configured the Multipub platform to accommodate their complex billing/reader arrangements and were able to create a structure to connect all the contacts for a subscription in a relational database. With this, New Moon Girl Media can now easily access all pertinent data from a single view.
- Simplifies accounting by linking multiple bill-to’s to a single reader.
- Increases efficiency by importing data directly from the website.
- Allows employees to work virtually with our cloud-based system.
- Supports engagement in the online community through the collection of reader data.
- Enables New Moon Girl Media to comply with COPPA.