2015 has been an exciting year for us. We introduced updates to our platform, welcomed new clients and made some big changes to our brand. Here’s a quick overview of what happened at Multipub this last year.
- We unveiled a new logo, website, booth and marketing materials. This post gives an overview of the functionality we added to the site.
- We hosted MPUG in April and are now gearing up to do the same in 2016. Look for more details in your inbox and on our site soon.
- In addition to rolling out a redesigned website, we also launched a new user support portal.
- Multipub can now measure article views and track engagement.
- Physical addresses and contact information are no longer required for every subscriber record. Clients can now add subscribers with only an email address or digital identifier Learn more here.
- We added barcode scanning capabilities.
- Multipub now supports complex passwords.
- In addition to releasing these items, our developers have been working on a new, major update. See what we’ve added in v.14, which comes available January 1, 2016.
- New Moon Girl Media, American Recycler, Inside Mortgage Finance and Financial Research Solutions all went live with new Multipub installations.
- We signed contracts with numerous other new publishers, and they will be going live early in 2016.
- Several current customers completed the migration to our current release, V12.
- We added a Client Profile section to our website and are continuing to add profiles for Multipub customers. Check out two recent additions: Inside Mortgage Finance and BCA Research.