We’re pleased to share the most recent update to Multipub will be released January 1, 2016. Our superstitious development team* has been hard at work creating enhancements to the system. The v.14 release includes a number of changes, but some of the most significant are:
- Increased speed. The new version uses updated technology for faster processing.
- The capability to store foreign characters with the system’s UTF-8 database.
- More tables in the query software.
- The functionality to define import file layouts for Import Transactions.
- The accommodation of rate codes up to eight characters in length.
Thinking of making the switch? If your company is running an older version, we estimate upgrading your system could take 10 to 30 hours, depending on the scope of work. Labor to perform the upgrade is included with your support contract; however, additional time may be required. Blocks of time may be purchased at a discounted rate to be used for the upgrade. For more information about this or any other items, contact us at 913.362.8989 or email@example.com.
*For those of you who were wondering what happened to release 13, we skipped it.