Our development team has put the finishing touches on a new, Multipub feature. Now, users can tie data to subscriber accounts with the addition of hyperlink fields. These can be used to:
- Connect to subscribers’ social media accounts.
- Link to PDF’s, like contracts or invoices.
- Easily access network folders relating to a particular account.
Here’s how it works:
- Start by adding a new Subscriber User Defined field.
- Select “Hyperlink,” as the kind of field you’d like to add.
- Name it.
- Now, it will show up on your subscriber entry and inquiry screens.
- Then, add the appropriate links to the hyperlink field.
We have also added a hyperlink field to the shipping history information, so users may access the tracking information with one simple click.
To learn more about these and other Multipub features, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.