Next week, we’ll be hosting our Multipub Users Group (MPUG) meeting in Kansas City. With the event less than a week away, we’ve compiled a short checklist of what to bring, along with important details for your trip.
What to Bring
- A computer – Before coming, please make sure it will connect to your company’s Multipub system remotely.
- A list of your favorite vendors.
- A list of new features you’d like to see added to Multipub.
Multipub will provide the following food:
- Light breakfast food each day, Monday – Wednesday.
- Lunch each day, Monday – Wednesday.
- Cocktails and snacks on Monday evening.
- Cocktails followed by dinner on Tuesday evening.
You are responsible for any additional meals.
The weather for next week is showing a chance of rain, but temps will be in the 70’s. The attire for MPUG is business casual, so dress comfortably.
Directions from the Airport to the Sheraton
You may take a taxi, uber, or shuttle service from the Airport to the Sheraton hotel. If you want to drive, here are the directions:
- Exit the airport and take I-29 South. Continue south for approximately 17 miles.
- I-29 South merges with I-35 South. Continue on I-35 South to Hwy 71 South.
- Exit I-35 onto Hwy 71 South.
- Exit at the 22nd St. Exit.
- Go right (west) on 22nd St.
- Continue west on 22nd St., past Gillham (requires a slight right to stay on 22nd St.).
- Turn left (south) on McGee.
- The hotel will be on your left.
Directions from the Hotel to the Event Space:
MPUG will be held in the conference center on the 22nd floor of 2345 Grand, a short walk from the hotel.
- Walk out of the lobby and go left to Pershing and McGee.
- Walk on Pershing for one block and then, turn right on Grand.
- Lathrop & Gage will be just a few buildings up on your right.
- Take the elevator to the 22nd floor.
Still want more? You can find a full schedule here.