Next week, we’ll be hosting our first Multipub Bootcamp. With the event right around the corner, we’ve compiled a short checklist of what to bring, along with important details for your trip.
What to Bring
- A computer – Before coming, please make sure it will connect to your company’s Multipub system remotely.
- Comfortable walking shoes and an umbrella.
- Royals game day gear, if you’re joining us on Friday night.
The weather for next week is showing a chance of rain with temps in the 60’s and 70’s. The dress for MPUG is business casual, so dress comfortably.
Directions from the Airport to the Crowne Plaza Hotel
You may take a taxi, uber, or shuttle service from the airport to the Crowne Plaza hotel. If you want to drive, here are the directions:
- Exit the airport on I-29 S/US-71 S.
- Follow I-29 S and US-169 S to Broadway.
- Merge onto I-29 S/US-71 S. (9.2 mi)
- Use the right two lanes to take exit 2B to merge onto US-169 S toward Kansas City/Downtown.
- Continue on Broadway. Drive to Wyandotte St. (5 min or 0.9 mi)
- Continue onto Broadway. (0.7 mi)
- Turn left onto W 14th St. (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto Wyandotte St.
- Destination will be on the right. (315 ft)
Directions from the Hotel to the Event Space:
A Multipub representative will be at the hotel to meet you each day and escort you to the conference center. However, if you’d like to walk on your own, here are the directions:
From your hotel, walk east two blocks to Main Street to catch the Streetcar. Make sure to board the southbound car. You will ride it to the last stop, Union Station. Exit the train and walk through the park to 2345 Grand. Enter the building and take the elevator to the 22nd floor.
Still want more? You can find a full schedule here.