May 8-10, we’ll be hosting the 2019 Multipub User Group (MPUG) Meeting in Kansas City. With the event right around the corner, we’ve compiled an overview of what to bring, along with important details for your trip.
What to Bring:
- A computer – Before coming, please make sure it will connect to your company’s Multipub system remotely.
- Your list of “Favorites” – This can include things like favorite vendors, Multipub report, or trick you’ve learned.
- Any requests for enhancements that might enrich your Multipub experience.
The dress for MPUG is business casual.
For the first time, MPUG is being hosted at Hotel Indigo. We’ve reserved a block of rooms at the same venue to make your stay convenient and stress-free.
How to Get to Hotel Indigo from the Airport
- Exit the airport on I-29 S/US-71 S. (15.9 mi)
- Use the right two lanes to take exit 2B to merge onto US-169 S toward Kansas City/Downtown. (5.5 mi)
- Continue onto Broadway Blvd. (0.7 mi)
- Turn left onto W 10th St. (0.4 mi)
- Turn right onto Baltimore Ave. (0.2 mi)
- Turn right onto W 11th St. (102 ft) – Hotel Indigo is on the left.
Still want more? You can find a full schedule here.