We are excited to launch our newest integration. This time, we’ve partnered with SendGrid, an email platform that supports over 80,000 paying customers who send more than 50 billion emails every month.
This transactional based system now works seamlessly with Multipub, saving you time and increasing accuracy. Our platform will manage your lists and subscriber information, while SendGrid will handle invoice and renewal distribution.
To streamline things on your end, you can run invoice and renewal campaigns all through Multipub, after your templates are set-up in SendGrid.
Here’s How it Works:
- Make sure your invoice and renewal email templates are set-up in SendGrid.
- Process invoices and renewals as you normally would, creating .csv files on the spooler.
- Then, pull the appropriate file from the Multipub spooler.
- Review the list of people included and the amounts.
- Choose the email button to connect to your SendGrid account.
- Select the template you’d like to use.
- At this point, you can send a test email to check your work.
- Then, simply hit send.
- All subscriber accounts included will be automatically updated to indicate an email was sent.
After the emails have been sent, you can view their overall performance in SendGrid. In addition, Multipub will pull individual engagement data into the platform for each email recipient. You can see whether or not an email was opened and if any links were clicked. Then, this data can be extracted from our system through the reporting module.
The new SendGrid module is an add-on to our system. If you’d like to learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.