Join us for the next edition of our client webinar series, MultiView. In the hour-long session, we’ll walk you through several advanced data entry scenarios. Following the training, you’ll be able to answer questions, like:
- What kinds of orders can’t be modified and instead, must be canceled and re-keyed?
- How do you transfer money from one account to another?
- Why are their two delivery code fields on order entry?
- How do you correct shipping records on an order?
- What is the difference between canceling an order and “zeroing out” an order?
- How do different cancellation statuses behave?
- What is the difference between refunding an order entry and refunding in cancellation entry?
- What does it mean to “stat 17” an order?
- What are the options for reactivating an order?
- What are grace copies, and what happens when you renew an order that has received grace copies?
Don’t miss this exciting webinar on October 24 at 1:00 PM CST. Reserve your spot for the hour-long, interactive presentation here.