Our development team has been hard at work creating new features for Multipub users. The first to be released is an accounting trends chart. It shows the accounts receivable and deferred revenue balances over time, which helps businesses analyze past performance and project future revenue.
This easy-to-generate graphic can be customized to include the information you need. For example, you can select a specific product or pull data for as many as you’d like. You can also choose your own starting and endings dates and how it will be displayed. Our system will even allow you to select the chart type and colors that work best for your company.
Access it by following these steps:
- Go to the Accounting Periods Menu.
- Choose Accounting Period Historical Data.
- Select the products you’d like to include.
- Choose the start and end dates for the report.
- Now, run the report by clicking “ok”.
- Once the report has been generated, you can customize its appearance by double-clicking the chart. From there, you can choose the colors and chart style you prefer.
This is just the beginning. We’ll be introducing more charts later in the year, as well as number of other new capabilities. Check back here for more information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.