Over the years, we’ve enhanced and improved our import transactions functionality, making it one of the most powerful features in Multipub. As more people are working remotely, your team can use it to add data to our platform without inputting it directly.
Start by keying the information into Excel and then, upload the file into our system, populating multiple records at once. Items, like new orders, renewals, payments, address changes, demographic updates and order updates, can be added to the system this way. To take advantage of this functionality, follow these steps:
- Collect the orders into a .csv file.
- Create a layout for your incoming file.
- Import the transactions into Multipub.
With its increased capabilities, users can also design their own layouts and import any file. You can do this by:
- Creating a name for the import layout.
- Specifying which types of transactions you’ll be importing. Then, Multipub will tell you which fields are required.
- Adding additional fields if needed.
- Putting the fields in the same order to match your import file layout.