Managing deliveries is an essential part of your business. Knowing the ins and outs of each account is incredibly important, as well as maintaining valuable partnerships with carriers. In response, we added a carrier delivery system module to help you do just that.
A part of our v.15 release, this new functionality was developed with input from a leading newspaper. The module can be personalized to your business and help manage the details of your unique set-up. Use it to:
- Assign routes automatically. Start by creating a router table, which divides a service area into routes. Then, Multipub will automatically assign subscribers to routes and carriers.
- Set-up customized carrier rates based on the day of the week and issue type. This helps users accurately track each of those unique costs, as well as the amount paid per delivery.
- Track supply purchases to simplify things for your carriers. Items, like insurance, bonds, rubber bands and bags can be managed in Multipub. Costs are then netted out based on pay cycle earnings.
- Produce carrier statements with revenue and expenses. The system’s delivery statements also detail the amount paid per delivery, as well as tips and chargebacks. This supplies carriers with an accurate and current view of their compensation.
- Create manifests for trucks and carriers to help them manage deliveries and returns. Each one can show the number of copies and bundles, new starts and stops, and comments and instructions to help the carrier deliver the right paper to the correct subscriber in the best manner.
- Track tips and donations. With Multipub, users can let subscribers leave tips for carriers and make donations to schools or participate in NIE (Newspapers in Education). Those details are recorded back in the General Ledger package and rolled up with all other activity in the system.
Discover how our carrier delivery system can work for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.