Our development team is continuously making improvements to our subscription management platform. You can find a select list of those enhancements on the New Features page of our website. We recently updated it to include v.14.30 to v.15.19.
With each release, we’ve added a variety of new capabilities. Some of the larger items have included:
- Report updates.
- A SendGrid integration.
- A new carrier delivery system module.
- A new single copy sales module.
- New charts for items, like historical accounting data and circulation history trends.
- Enhanced the API’s for site license updates.
- New “skins,” allowing users to customize the look and feel of Multipub.
- ACH processing abilities.
While the New Features page highlights a sampling of larger enhancements, customers can view our full release notes by logging into the Multipub support site. There, they will see every update we’ve made to our subscription management system.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.